Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday was a big day....

We started early Saturday morning and moved into our new place. I will now admit that I overpacked. Less is more in Vietnam. But the M&M's I will never regret bringing, they are TRIPLE the price here and I have yet to see almond M&M's....ha Troy!

Frist trip to Metro. This is the equivalent to our Costco. We had to get a luggage trolley to get all the loot up to the 17th floor. It's amazing all the little things it takes to put together a house.


Enzo totally out. He was so mad that no one would hold him all day long that he finally gave in and fell asleep. Bless his heart.

Then we moved him to his new bed...lucky kid!


Later that night we went to the White Palace to celebrate our friend Melissa's birthday. This is the only convention center in Vietnam, and it's 5 Star and really nice, so it's a pretty big deal here. It was a fun party.


Drey was so tired from our big move that he crashed in the taxi on the way to the party.  As soon as we got there the owners, who Troy knows, called a couple of their employees over to hold Drey while he slept and take care of Enzo.  I tell 'ya the Viets are so nice with children. I don't know if I would trust the same situation back home but I feel totally comfortable with it here.

Inside the party...very Viet style.

Troy...that guy, charming the ladies.



1 comment:

  1. LOL! If there's so much help available with the kids in Vietnam, you should pop out a few more while you're there! hahaha. I love that picture of Troy the charmer and your comment, it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete