Friday, June 8, 2012

Not a bad day......

Today was the day I had my first real Vietnamese pedicure and manicure. There is a place around the corner (and every corner in the city) from our apartment. The total cost for the pedicure and manicure was $2.00. The technique is a little sketchy, no cushy chairs that massage your back while your feet soak in nice bubbly water. And no nice calf massage with nice smelling lotions. Just a tupperware bowl that only your toes fit in and a barbershop type chair.  Overall I am happy with the finished paint job. My toes do still feel a slight burning/tingling sensation....this actually could turn into one expensive manicure and pedicure if I loose a body part :) I was so concerned that I talked to some other local ladies tonight and they informed me that it's best to take your own grooming tools and not to use the salon's tools, they can't be trusted.....Oh great!

Kim Oanh's Salon....next we'll try a hair color here....yikes!

finished job

Who can complain when your day ends with one of these?

Not this guy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment