Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our New Ride

It's official, we are locals now traveling Viet style. Troy went out this morning and purchased us a sweet little 2009 Suzuki Hayate. We are now that funny looking family:

Drey feelin' pretty cool
Perfect fit right?

Helmets & face masks (don't be fooled, my Nike hat is really a stylish helmet in disguise). Yes, I too thought this looked weird until I was surrounded by scooters and inhaling exhaust. I prefer to spare my lungs the damage. We're still working on a helmet for Enzo. Hopefully being sandwiched between Troy and me will do the trick for now.

and here is a link of our first family ride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYFip4oBBs&feature=youtu.be

I'll video us traveling the streets of Vietnam once I know my mom's heart is stable again :)


1 comment:

  1. I know this is THE reason Troy really wanted to move to Vietnam - living the dream of being a true motorcycling family!

    ReplyDelete