Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wendover Fun Bus....Vietnam Style

I would say the majority of this blog has been focused on our family life here in Vietnam. You may be asking yourself "How is Troy doing with business?" "What is his business life like in Vietnam?" Let me just share a glimpse of Troy's life in Vietnam with you....

Last weekend Troy traveled up North to Ha Noi for a quick weekend "camping" trip with a group of Nu Skin colleagues. Below are some short clips filmed by Troy that I thought were pretty awesome, in a funny kind of way :)

Playing games for $$$$


 Troy said the traveling distance would be comparable to driving from Bountiful to Provo and it took 5 hours!

I am instantly car sick when I watch this video!



The gold urn is full of incense sticks.







The entertainment












1 comment:

  1. I think we should play that money game at our next family get-together!
    ....but with fake money...looks dangerous!

    ReplyDelete