Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cats & Dogs!

It has been raining cats & dogs here in Vietnam! (don't really get that statement, but I'll use it). Because of the heavy rain we have had an uneventful week and a lot of apartment time....really fun! There have also been multiple power outages and crazy lightning and thunder storms (not my favorite). In Utah, as I remember it, it rains for about an hour (+ or -) and then the skies will clear and become blue again and maybe even a rainbow will peek out. In Vietnam it downpours until the streets are flooded and then the skies remain grey and gloomy.

How many people can you get under one rain poncho??
At least 4, a diaper bag, backpack and computer!
  Nothing stops us from scootering home from church.




I'm thinking that the power outages have something to do with this electrical wiring....

....or maybe this one.

Here's what happens when we're stuck in the apartment:

Enzo has discovered climbing on the TV console....Drey has discovered he likes pulling him down, big surprise.

We watch lots of cartoons....THANK GOODNESS for the Disney Asia station that plays Phineas and Ferb a million times a day. 

And I put Enzo right to work scrubbing my toilets....with his hands!

Can't wait for rainy season to be over....I'm really missing the Fall weather in Utah.

2 comments:

  1. I am speechless. That is the best use of a tarp EVER. Guiness Book of world records. You are mother of the year for keeping two boys entertained during rainy season!!! Send Enzo over. My toilets are dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. So fun to read your blog and catch up on your goings on.

    ReplyDelete