Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Snap Cafe

Troy is in Thailand this weekend. I woke up this morning in a panic thinking about what to do with my boys today.....all day. We had nothing to do and nothing scheduled. I have really been trying to get Drey out at least once a day so he doesn't turn into a vegetable in our apartment. With a quick text to our friends Betsye and Johnny, we had a little lunch date scheduled at the Snap Cafe. I had heard about this place from a couple sources and knew it would be right up Drey's ally of fun. It did not disappoint!

It really is "more than just a cafe"


Huge tree hut and sand box...this puts McDonalds playland to shame!!

The restaurant portion is under the open grass hut. I love, love, love kid friendly places like this in Vietnam. It's hard to find eating establishments with high chairs let alone places for your kids to run free.

He is in heaven...sand and a shovel.

I found her....Enzo's real mom!

Hello Drey

Focusing on the ride down

How can I resist that face?...he's a keeper.

Betsye....I love meeting friends with  whom you have an instant connection, it's easy to like her. 

Drey jumping off the platform and trying to grab some girl's legs while she was sitting on the monkey bars above...he missed...haha.

Drey playing with Jack

Enzo checking out the slide.

There are cute little toy stores, ice cream shops, jewlery stores , etc. all inside the entrance to the cafe.


We'll be back Snap Cafe, next time with Troy....it's up his ally of fun also :)

3 comments:

  1. I knew I shouldn't have left so much money in the safe and given Carisa the code! At least there are pictures of where the money went... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carissa - you deserve a gold medal! Love your blog. Your mom did a cousin sleep over with Avery and Gracie the other day. That mom of your's is pretty special to me! I am so excited for her to get over there to spend time with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enzo's real mom!?! That is so funny! I think she is Corban and Mason's real mom too! She is cute! Fun to have a nice friend!!...and the Snap Cafe!

    ReplyDelete