Friday, August 3, 2012

My First Custom Clothing Experience

Something BIG is about to happen in Vietnam. In preparation I decided to try a different approach to shopping and instead have my clothes custom made. There are a gazillion tailors in Vietnam that all make custom clothes with often a 24 hour turn around. We decided to try a little shop called Tricia & Verona's.

Verona taking the measurments.
As for Drey...the sun never sets on cool :) 

Giving a verbal description of what I would like made. These ladies can make any clothing item from drawings, photos, magazines, or descriptions,  it's awesome!

Just a small portion of the materials to choose from.






I'll post some pictures of the end result in a few days...



1 comment:

  1. LOL @ Drey! I was looking for him in the 3rd pic, kinda like those moving cartoon pictures. Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete