Thursday, January 17, 2013

Birthday Wishes...

Today is Troy's 36th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY! In our morning prayer over breakfast I said "We are grateful for Troy and all that he is" and when the prayer was finished Troy asked "Who is I"  (English is now our secondary language). This was an easy question for me to answer,

Troy is:
kind, patient, sensitive to what is right, fair, FUN, hard working, strong, creative, a good listener, a problem solver....and so much more!




Thank goodness for awesome co-workers who celebrated his birthday....What did I do for him you ask? Oh just a nice dinner of left over, made-from-a-packet spaghetti, warmed in a microwave, and served in tupperware....I know, I'm too kind :)

We will be traveling over the next few weeks during the Tet holiday.  Since I'm not sure of the phone/email availability, I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to some other very much loved family members celebrating birthdays in the next couple weeks:




this beautiful couple born only days apart, Tyson 1/25 & Kristen 1/31
handsome Sawyer (and another just like you) 1/29

beautiful Monika 2/8
Luke-ster 2/8

Big D -  2/11

Grandpa - 2/14 our sweetheart :)



Happy Birthday, we love you all and wish you the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment