Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ditto....


I could basically start this post the same as my last post...nothing adventurous going on in Vietnam. This is a good sign for us. Troy is super busy with meetings, Drey is super busy fighting me on being potty trained, Enzo is super busy tearing apart my kitchen, and I am super busy thinking about Christmas at home in Utah :(

My favorite pictures from this week:

If only every moment were this sweet between these two....don't be fooled, I'm sure Drey is about to push Enzo over somehow.

Sleep comes easy after a long day of church. Who needs the safety and comfort of a car seat when you have handlebars? 

Our version of snuggling up to a warm cozy fire. In truth, Drey is sans clothing due to the potty training technique I'm attempting and he got cold. He is warming up next to the oven which is baking my chocolate cookies.







No comments:

Post a Comment