Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vincom

Saturday night at Vincom is the place to be! Vincom is one of the high-end malls here in Ho Chi Minh city. This mall exceeded all my expectations of Vietnam. Before coming to Vietnam I was a little worried if there would be any shops I would like, but those worries were put to rest when I walked in the doors of Vincom. They have a lot of American stores, brands, and food. The Gap, Beard Papas (hello Hawaii), New Zealand ice cream (mmmm), and best of all an entire floor dedicated just to kids. I'm talking the Lego store, Barbie store, and a huge arcade area. We took Drey there to have a little fun. Vincom is my Vietnam happy place just like City Creek is my Utah happy place.

Posing with a huge Pinnochio face behind us.



Drey on a helicopter ride that went around in circles. Each time he passed us we tried to get him to smile or look at us...  no luck there. He takes being a pilot very serious.


Mr. Serious. He did say it was fun when he got off.



No comments:

Post a Comment